The Team Leader for the Treasury Accounting group supervises all debt accounting related activities and manages the accounting and financial reporting of several monetization and other special purpose subsidiaries. This position will have at least one direct report responsible for the debt accounting.
- Train and supervise direct report(s) on all monthly and quarterly tasks.
- Review all monthly debt and subsidiaries journal entries, account reconciliations and debt cash flow reconciliation.
- Review quarterly debt schedules and quarterly financial statements for the corporate subsidiaries.
- Analyze and forecast Corporate interest expense on monthly basis
- Review debt schedules and footnotes for 10-Q and 10-K reporting.
- Prepare Variable Interest Entities footnote for 10-Q and 10-K reporting.
- Research GAAP requirements as necessary.
- Manage the accounting of several monetization subsidiaries including monthly entries, forecasts and quarterly and year-end audited financial statements.
- Meet customer needs, such as external and internal auditors, by providing various debt and subsidiary schedules and answering inquiries.
- Coordinate with Tax and Treasury on subsidiary liquidations and restructurings
- Manage miscellaneous projects related to Treasury Accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of Accounting experience
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with direct report(s) & leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong emphasis in Microsoft Excel
- Travel on a business need case and up to 5%
- Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Active CPA
- Working knowledge of SAP and BPC
- Communication skills
- Learning on the fly
- Action oriented
- Priority setting
- Managing and working effectively with others
- Customer Focus
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Role: Team Lead Treasury Accounting
Apply for this job now.