We are looking for a candidate to be in charge of planning, budgeting and scheduling all modifications for the company's facilities and equipment.
- Lead a team of 4 mechanics while planning and organizing the department
- Direct the preparation of specifications, drawings and layouts and cost estimates for the facility
- Write and implement a preventive maintenance system
- 10+ years of facility and maintenance experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, painting, drywall repairs, masonry, equipment repairs and installation
- Experience with CNC machines preferred
- Aerospace experience preferred
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Santa Ana,
Apply for this job now.