A Guest Services Associate is primarily responsible for checking-in and out hotel guests courteously and providing information inquiries from guests and visitors. Also, processing all payments according to established hotel requirements, ensuring that all procedures are completed to the hotels standards and assisting where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Provide excellent customer service to arriving and departing guests/owners
- Check in and check out, make reservations and confirmations
- Efficiently maintain daily organization of the front desk operation
- Multi task, detail oriented, remain service centric
- Communicate with guests, co-workers, receiving and transmitting mail, phone and written messages and relay pertinent information using log books
- Assist with guest issues with professionalism maintaining hospitable attitude.
- Provide information to guest and visitor inquiries; coordinates all guest requests for special arrangement of services, courteously and efficiently informs guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
- Follow PAH Management operational policies and procedures, including those for cash and credit card handling, safety and security and all other policies, procedures and standards to ensure we can consistently exceed the guests expectations.
Education & Experience:
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Ability to bend, lift, and be standing or walking during entire shift
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities. We care for people so they can be their best! Care is in the heart of what we do. To learn more visit us at #.
Role: Guest Services Associate
Location: Fort Wayne,
Apply for this job now.