Crowne Plaza London Kensington are looking for Night Supervisors to join our Teams in London Benefits of Working as a Nights Supervisor:
- £10.40 Per Hour (£21,149.20)
- Average 39 Hours Per Week.
- 4 on 4 Off Rota Basis
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
As a Night Supervisor you will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional service to the hotel guests and staff alike and you will be in charge of the hotel, when the Night Manager is off.
Being in a customer - facing and nights role means you are a confident ,well presented and security conscious individual with a warm way with people.What will I be doing as Night Supervisor?
- Providing excellent customer service experience with a smile to all the hotel guests on arrival and departure.
- Covering Reception and assisting the Night Manager in the night auditing process.
- Maintaining the safety & security of the building and all persons on site, by being alert at all times
- Assisting with guest enquiries and resolving general complaints
- Being fully conversant with hotel products and services & assisting where required.
The ideal candidate will be well-presented and possess first class communication skills, including exceptional spoken and written English.
They will be hardworking, flexible in their approach and a dedicated team player.
Why not join a winning team in one of London's most friendly hotels were we put our Guest at the heart of everything we do.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the Night Supervisors Role, then please click 'apply' now!
We'd love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
See descriptionRole: Nights Supervisor, Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.