We are seeking an experienced Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis position for a $200M, international manufacturing client in Raleigh. The Manager will be a key leader in the finance and accounting team, responsible for the company's financial reporting (internal/external) and forecasting/planning processes. They will lead the preparation of financial reports, Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis, forecasting and provide ad hoc analysis for special projects. In addition, they will drive business performance by leading the development of the company's Annual Operating Plan as well as financial modeling for the strategic plan and 5-year pro-forma. The FP&A manager will be the central point for diligence in potential acquisitions and other growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Financial planning, analysis or other finance analyst role.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage complex problems and drive a data-based continuous improvement ethic and high-performance culture.
- Drive for results and a strong sense of urgency.
- Change management skillsets to institutionalize lasting improvements through the organization.
- Indirect leadership and communication skills to lead cross-functional optimization and collaboration.
- Proven communication and conflict management skills in the pursuit of high standards of excellence.
- A concern for impact and the ability to have influence on a wide range of audiences.
- Situational leadership with the ability to step in to detail and drive actions as necessary.
- Advanced analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, Access and other standard reporting and analytical software required.
- Experience working in well-established ERP systems (SAP, Hyperion, Oracle, etc.) preferred.
Career Foundations has been built around a culture of unwavering service and ethics. We are highly process driven, quality driven, and results driven and apply this at work on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships and offering professional and honest guidance and being completely transparent in our approach. That is what sets us apart and enables us to deliver results that rival and surpass our competitors. Career Foundations provides our clients with the best-qualified talent available to bridge critical skills gaps and deficiencies within their respective staffing needs. We deliver individuals with the precise skills and backgrounds required but go way beyond to ensure we screen for the cultural fit unique to each of our clients.
Role: Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Apply for this job now.