Wilmac is looking to add a Field Service Technician in Mid-Atlantic area to provide implementation and support services for NICE System call recording systems.
Candidates must be fluent with all MS Window products and have the following skills:
- Experienced in installing and maintaining Windows Server 2003, 2008 & 2012 and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Understanding of MSSQL and/or MySQL required (Certification a plus)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and decision making ability
- Understanding of hardware
- IT Industry Standard, Voice/VoIP, and Networking Certifications a plus
- Experience with telephony infrastructure, VoIP and customer service helpful
The position will require up to 40-50% travel.
The successful candidate should be willing to work overtime on an as-needed basis and on relatively short notice.
This position also includes participation in an on-call rotation during evenings and weekends.
Today’s call recording systems have a broad array of features and functionality. This, together with rapid advances in communications technologies, have made call recording more technically complex than ever before. Additionally, increasing regulations and corporate mandates to capture, store, process and retrieve communications have increased the demand for call recording. These systems are mission-critical for Wilmac’s customers; performance and reliability are high priorities. As a value-added reseller and a trusted partner for our customers, Wilmac is committed to making the purchase, installation and use of this complex technology effortless for our customers. Our comprehensive offerings include presales consulting, sales, project management, professional services and support. Our vision is to be the premier provider of best-of-breed call recording solutions to Contact Centers, Financial Services institutions and Public Safety organizations.
Role: Field Service Technician
Apply for this job now.