Quest Service Group has Full-Time Crew Lead (Team Lead) positions available for those seeking opportunities in the retail merchandising industry. If you have retail merchandising experience and are looking for career advancement, we are looking for full time Crew Leads (Team Leads).
Now Hiring CREW LEADERS (Team Leaders) to perform resets, store remodels, fixture installations, and merchandising projects.
PAID Travel Time, Gas Card, Meal Card
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Communication - Ability to interact with client(s) and team members in a professional manner.
• Install Racking and Shelving, H frames and Lozier shelving
• Fixture Installs
• Moving Beams
• Resets, store remodels, merchandising
• Planogram experience necessary
Knowledge and Skills Required for Job:
• Must have at least 2 years merchandising and reset experience
• Must have 2 years team lead experience
• Experience at hardware, pharmacy, discount or big box retail environment
• Must be willing to travel as needed. Frequent regional travel necessary.
• Must be able to work day or night
• Ability to work independently or within a team.
• Must work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
• Basic hand tool knowledge (drills and manual tools). Carpentry/handyman background a plus.
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
• Must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
• Bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, reaching, and climbing
• Lifting up to 35-50 lbs.
• 95% of time physical work required.
• 5% of time project status reporting (for crew lead candidates)
We offer competitive wages, benefits package, vacation pay, gas card or reimbursement, travel pay (plus per diem), 401K program, company smartphone (for crew leaders) and opportunity for advancement.
Application process will include a background check, drug testing, and reference checks.
We are an equal opportunity/ F/M/D/V employer.
Quest Service Group is a national retail services company that provides a broad range of in-store merchandising and installation services to leading product manufacturers, retailers and fixture, display and graphics vendors. Our nationwide coverage, solid project management and best-in-class reporting systems enable us to help our clients drive their retail performance to the next level.
Role: Merchandising Crew Lead
Apply for this job now.