Wehave recently expanded into Texas and plan to double in size again within the next year. We have a proven track record in the home improvement and telecommunications industries and have recently signed a MAJOR national account that requires us to hire for entry-level marketing & sales positions with RAPID, merit-based advancement opportunity.
We pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to promotional marketing and customer acquisition. Our talented team of marketing professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community. In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees. Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
Our Company Offers:
• Outstanding Performance Based Growth Opportunities
• Paid Training
• Amazing Team-Focused Environment
• HEAVY Commission Compensation Package
Our Management Development Program offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Responsibilities in this program include:
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Human Resources
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
We provide full training for the right candidates. This position is paid on a combination of commission and bonuses. No outside sales or telemarketing are involved.
Position Requirements Include:
- College degree preferred or in the process of completion
- 1-2 years experience in sales, customer service, and/or marketing
- Full time availability with flexibility of nights and weekends for projects
- Reliable transportation to the local office daily and client meetings
- Ability to start within a two week time frame from hire date
Mako Consultants, Inc. provides companies of all sizes with the strength and talent they need to realize success. Our tech-smart associates have the determination and agility required to drive customer acquisition rates upward. Partner with us and experience the level of awareness and sustainable success you desire.
At Mako Consultants, Inc., we focus on customers. Every aspect of our process is designed to reach consumers by making it easy to understand the benefits of the services we offer. Our talent and energy allow us to stand out in today’s competitive market. As such, we’re swiftly expanding and growing as a firm, too.
Role: Sales Support Associate - Customer Service & Sales Support
Apply for this job now.