Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £150 - £200 per day, Inc benefits
Job Title: Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) Teacher - Spanish/French
Location: Shepperton, Surrey
Contract Type: Temporary (January to August)
Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable MFL teacher, specializing in Spanish and French, to join our team starting in January until August. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of Spanish and French and experience teaching students in years 7-11.
Deliver high-quality education in Spanish and French to students in years 7-11.Prepare students for their GCSE exams.Act as a tutor to a year group and teach some PSHE.Attend Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and twilight training sessions.
MUST HOLD UK TEACHER STATUS (QTS/PGCE)
- Proven experience teaching Spanish and French to years 7-11.
- Open to attending CPD and twilight training.
- Willingness to work with students on their GCSE exam preparation.
- Happy to act as a tutor to a year group and teach some PSHE.
- About the School: The school is one of the most active schools on our client list. It offers a supportive environment for both staff and students, fostering an atmosphere conducive to learning and professional development.
Application Process: Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible through Reed Education. If you meet the above criteria and are excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply today.
Please note that all applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.