Transport Account Manager (DRIVING/HGV)
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Salary: £22k-£24k plus commission dependant on experience.
The purpose of this role is the co-ordination of the temporary driving staff provided to the contract(s), the Transport Account Manager is assigned all the existing customers flexing labour across their Transport Sites. You will also be required to set and monitor tasks daily for all temporary Staff to fit the needs of the clients, and to regularly provide detailed feedback to the management team on service delivery and needs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To liaise with your client(s) daily to understand their needs and plan your day accordingly
- Contribute to the morning meetings daily to feedback the requirements of your client(s)
- To attend regular service review meetings with your clients to understand any areas for improvement in the service delivery of Workforce
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings
- Always maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities
- Work with colleagues to ensure we capitalize on every opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
Administrative & General
- Ensure records are kept in line with, and adhere to, the recruitment legislation.
- Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date regarding candidate's eligibility to work.
- Maintain and record candidate availability as required by the needs of the business.
- Have sound understanding of Workforce Staffing contracts and terms and conditions.
- The first point of contact for workers who require support.
- The first point of contact for the client(s) who require support.
- Ensure that the staff are checked in daily with the clients - including the on-boarding/induction of new starters.
- Ensure the local office sources, screens and selects applicants to the standards set out with the client(s) you are assigned.
- Complete weekly inductions matching client demand.
- Compile weekly management information for contracted clients.
- Maintain sign in register and time and attendance records with internal systems updating daily.
- Ensure that you, or a colleague, re-book staff for the following day in line with client requirements.
Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance.
General Intelligence: Able to learn quickly, good working knowledge of Transport and Distribution industry would prov