We are looking for a driven, eager individual to join our top notch technical recruiting team. If you desire a challenge every day and desire to be a part of a winning team, apply today!
The Candidate Recruiter is responsible for providing top-notch quality identification, processing and development of candidates for NSTAR. Using the existing candidate database, as well as internet boards, new inquiries, referrals, social media, and other creative ways of sourcing, this person will recruit, screen and fill technical positions across the country, and overseas. Based upon the needs of NSTAR, and our clients, this person will need to be able to rapidly switch focus between sourcing and screening different candidate types as directed by management.
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database, external resume banks and networking sites.
- Market qualified candidates to the Business Development Managers and Clients
- Actively maintaining a network of candidates to support proactive recruiting strategies.
- Comprehend and sell technical/professional job orders (open positions) to passive candidates ("matchmaking").
- Interview and accurately assess candidates' qualifications for assignments.
- Record and provide accurate and timely feedback and metrics
- Meet daily, monthly and quarterly goals as set by manager
- Enter data/information accurately in company ATS
- Utilization and understanding of the recruiting tools provided
- Utilization and building of social recruiting channels
- Manage a “Hot List" of available candidates
- Continually find new candidates using a variety of methods including sourcing, referrals, cold calling, Internet, advertising, job fairs, etc.
- Manage candidate expectations, perform 30-day follow up with placed candidates and focus on retaining/building employee satisfaction
- Keep informed on new sourcing strategies
- Work under deadline/pressure by providing a quick turnaround time on “A" requirements
- Must be able to travel to various career fair events located throughout the US to promote NSTAR and our open requisitions
Qualifications or Technical Knowledge
- Minimum of 1 year of recruiting, cold calling or sales experience
- BS or AS degree in a relevant field + at least 1 year recruiting or sales experience
- Strong desire to learn how to recruit in a fast-paced industry
- Demonstrated success against targeted objectives and/or quotas
- Demonstrated ability to source new prospects using the telephone, Internet, and social media.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate people, and data, to determine courses of action.
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks/priorities.
- Strong Internet search skills
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Ability to remain focused; determination to produce results.
- Must be capable of success within an unstructured environment and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities.
- Must have great time management skills and be motivated to work both in a team environment and individually
Additional keys to an individual’s success include:
- The ability to quickly become proficient working within a specialized computer database (with initial training)
- Maintain discipline in volume calling/screening of candidates
- Ability to work under pressure in a sales / numbers driven environment
- The initiative to come up with alternate solutions, creative ideas, think outside-the- box
- Ability to “read” people and assess whether or not someone is a “fit” for a particular opening is critical. Training will also be provided to help you obtain this skill and apply it to our unique business.
Execute this position in accordance with the NSTAR Values:
- Employee Focus: Sense of Team
- Customer Focus: Sense of Urgency
- Community Focus: Sense of Caring and Understanding
- Growth Focus: Sense of Entrepreneurial Spirit
Software: Windows, MS Office XP/7 Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook). A working knowledge of other software customer relationship management applications is a plus.
Physical Effort/Activities: On a continuous basis will work in an office environment, sit at desk for a long period of time, intermittently answer telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. On an occasional basis in the performance of duties may be required to walk, stand, and lift office equipment or supplies up to 20 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
NSTAR Global Services specializes in hiring top engineers and technicians to work with original equipment manufacturers in advanced technology facilities around the globe. We carefully select project teams to support our diverse customer base of high tech companies. Additionally, our unparalleled networking and matching capabilities ensure that our talented men and women are given the best opportunity to thrive.
Apply for this job now.