Company: IMA MEDICAL GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At IMA Medical Group we arrange to provide coordinated services to our patients. IMA benefits both patients and providers by reducing costs, improving care, and increasing communication between our affiliates.
Do you sincerely care for others? Do you love helping people? If so, we are currently looking to hire a Full-Time Medical Assistant for South West Orlando, FL. This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
As a Full Time employee you will be eligible to receive our Amazing benefits such as
- Low Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Illness and Accidental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Responsibilities and Duties - Medical Assistant
- Ensure that all patients are treated with professionalism, courtesy and compassion.
- Venipuncture/Draw Blood.
- Answer phones, assist with refills, vital signs, prepare patient charts and other administrative duties.
- Assist physician in any procedure, or lab request.
- Perform all HEDIS measures for new and existing patients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Experience - (ECW Eclinical Works): 1 year (Preferred)
- Required language: English & Spanish
- Availability to work Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Our team consist of passionate, caring, dedicated and talented people. If this sounds like the right opportunity; APPLY TODAY!
Inhealth MD is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityJob Posted by ApplicantPro