Data Quest, Ltd. is hiring part-time "on call" Court Document Researchers to go to the following Massachusetts courthouses Monday - Friday for approximately 3-6 hours per day any time between the hours of 9 AM & 3 PM to conduct criminal records research:
- Suffolk Superior Courthouse (3 Pemberton Square, Boston, MA 02108)
- Boston Municipal Courthouse (24 New Chardon St, Boston, MA 02114)
- Cambridge District Courthouse (4040 Mystic Valley Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155)
- Norfolk Superior Courthouse (650 High St, Dedham, MA 02026)
- Bristol Superior Courthouse (9 Court St, Taunton, MA 02780)
- Essex Superior Courthouse (56 Federal St, Salem, MA 01970)
- Plymouth Superior Courthouse (52 Obery St #2041, Plymouth, MA 02360)
This position is "on call" and you are called when our regular court document researchers call out or are unable to work. You will be called either the day before you are needed or by 9 AM the same day needed.
When applying, please specify your days of the week availability and desired courthouse locations.
Established in 1981, Data Quest, Ltd. is a full-service, licensed, insured & bonded corporate private investigations agency. Based in Canton, MA, the agency provides elite intelligence gathering and investigative services to companies throughout the United States.
Role: Court Document Researchers
Apply for this job now.