Creative Community Living Services, of Madison is currently hiring a full time Regional Direct Care Professional to work in a variety of our homes providing supports to adults with developmental, physical and intellectual disabilities. The RDCP will be compensated accordingly for their flexible availability to work evenings, mornings, weekends and overnights. As a RDCP you will be trained to work in our homes with the greatest need for shift coverage. Advanced knowledge of your schedule will be limited, with many shift options offered on short notice.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Bathing- Bed bath/sponge bath or assistance with showering and/or hair washing
· Dressing- Total or partial assistance
· Oral Hygiene- Cleaning teeth or oral hygiene set up, including teeth brushing
· Transfers- Assisting person from wheelchair to bed, shower or bathtub, use of mechanical lift or repositioning
· Toileting- Assistance on/off commode or toilet, adult briefs
· Exercises- Assistance with exercise equipment including range of motion
· Medication- Assist with proper medication, time, dosage etc.
· Documentation- Ability to complete necessary documentation correctly and thoroughly
· Meal Prep- Grocery shopping, cooking meals, dishes, kitchen clean up
· Laundry- Assist with sorting, washing/drying, folding and putting way clothing
· Housekeeping- dust, vacuum, sweep etc.
· Time Sheets- Accurately complete time sheet online before/after each shift
· Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
· Professional and effective verbal and written communication
· Ability to work independently
· A valid driver's license, insurance and access to a vehicle
To ensure a safe and healthy environment a pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted on all successful candidates.
Creative Community Living Services, Inc. - Leading Wisconsin in advancing independence in community supports for people with long term care needs. We excel at providing the most innovative, cost effective, comprehensive services in Wisconsin for people who need and desire them.
Role: Residential Direct Care Professional
Apply for this job now.