Company: TLC - THE TREATMENT & LEARNING CENTERS, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Katherine Thomas School High School Program (KTHS) serves students in grades 9 through 12 with language and learning disabilities, autism, intellectual disabilities, and/or other health impairments. The Katherine Thomas High School has an opening for a full-time, 11 months, Senior Speech-Language Pathologist (SR. SLP) beginning with the 2021/2022 school year.
The Senior Speech-Language Pathologist:
- Leads, directs and supervises the SLPs in terms of their clinical performance in the Speech-Language Therapy Department
- Serves as a member of the High School administrator team
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic services to students who exhibit communication and learning problems related to speech, language or hearing impairments
Required Experience for the (SR. SLP) Senior Speech-Language Pathologist:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in Speech-Language Pathology and at least 3 years as a supervisor
- Experience with educational agencies, special needs populations, and interdisciplinary teams helpful
- Must demonstrate excellent supervisory and administrative skills
- Knowledge of principles, practices, methods, and techniques of speech-language therapy
- Must have a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Must have CCC's and a current Maryland License