We are looking for a Controller to join our corporate team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company as well as sales tax returns and payroll. This position requires no travel and is located at our corporate offices in north Evanston.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Three years previous experience in accounting
- Experience with QuickBooks and Payroll programs
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Based in Chicago's North Shore, we have been providing the highest quality gourmet foods and services to discerning Chicagoland shoppers for over 30 years. We have four retail gourmet food shops, a kitchen commissary, and a robust Events & Catering department.
Foodstuffs specializes in providing our customers with uncompromised top quality prepared foods; including homemade appetizers, soups, entrees, salads, sauces, breads and pastries. Our customers will also find fine cheeses, fresh seafood, quality meats, custom made sandwiches, build your own salads and unique shelf products.
Our Events & Catering department offers full-service event planning, catering, corporate drop-off, trade show concessions & events as well as contract dining.
Our team is our highest priority, we strive to create a challenging yet comfortable environment taking all ideas into consideration for team and company growth.
Apply for this job now.