$16.15 to $18.70 hourly
Bring your skills and ambition together in this Sales Assistant position from Robert Half. Are you a self-starter and passionate about career growth? Then apply for this position today! Located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, the Sales Assistant position is a short-term contract / temporary opportunity.
- Respond to customer requests quickly and professionally, providing superior service
- Conducting and coordinating internal training courses
- Preparing communications and proofreading documents
- Completing Sales Assistant tasks as needed
- Ensuring process completion by assisting with coordinating orders
- Assisting the sales department in promoting company products and services
- Handling arrangements for travel and meetings
- Handling the generation of sales reports and preparations for presentations
- Providing support for administrative, technical and clerical functions of sales teamsJob Requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Comprehension of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Applicants are encouraged to hold a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience suggested
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Demonstrated project coordination skills, superb social skills, and ability to work well with all levels of staff, outside clients and vendors
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.