COMPANY: TARSH PARTNERSHIP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: c.£65K-75K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Digital Marketing Strategy Manager - FMCG
c.£65K-75K + Car Allowance + Bonus
M4 Corridor/West of London
Head west of London for this exciting opportunity to develop and drive forward the digital marketing strategy for this major consumer goods business with a portfolio of well-known brands. In this key role, you will use your passion for digital work and strong strategic thinking skills to build a comprehensive strategy, spanning digital content, search and social media. You will also work as part of a cross-functional team, consulting and supporting on the development of e-commerce strategies that align with key touchpoints along the digital shopper journey and drive purchase. Reporting directly to the marketing head, you will lead a virtual team of internal and external agency resources, with the potential to build a team as the function grows.
- Playing a key role in driving digital transformation across the business, building capabilities and stronger understanding of digital marketing across brand teams and other internal functions.
- Evaluating external digital opportunities and potential internal capability issues and translating global marketing strategy to create digital strategy for the UK market.
- Supporting the development of brand e-commerce strategies to ensure that different brands capitalise on the digital shopper journey and convert into purchase.
- Setting and monitoring key metrics to track and measure the company's progress against digital goals, providing training and guidance to brand teams.
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brands are at the forefront of industry developments.
- Leading a virtual digital cross functional team, taking responsibility for owning and managing all digital initiatives and projects and ensuring the company has the processes and resources in place to win.
With experience gained in a leading client-side FMCG, retail or other sector, or in a leading digital agency environment, you will have exceptional strategic thinking and operational marketing skills, with a deep and hands-on understanding of developing and implementing digital marketing, search, social media and e-commerce techniques. Your other key attributes will include:
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, able to build strong connections within a matrix and get people to buy-into your ideas and recommendations.
- Significant experience communicating technical material to range of audiences, including brands, corporate leadership, technology partners, and agencies.
- Strong multi-taking skills, able to effectively manage multiple assignments, often with tight deadlines and different stakeholders.
- Deep experience translating strategic business objectives into consumer-centric digital engagement strategies and tactics.
- A good creative eye with extensive experience of evauating marketing materials and creative copy and design.
- Commercial and financial savvy with a good understanding of business goals and marketing objectives including Revenue & Product Contribution, ROI and Trial, Retention and Loyalty.
If you are excited by this challenge, talk to us now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your specific marketing skills, experience and energies to an exciting and challenging role, in which you will be able to make a significant impact on the business. Contact: Adam Tarsh
Role: Digital Marketing Strategy Manager – FMCG
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Berkshire, Berkshire
Apply for this job now.