Title: Senior, Electrical Engineer/Flight and Propulsion Controls
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB)
Paragon has an exciting opportunity for a Senior, Electrical Engineer/Flight and Propulsion Controls supporting the Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division, AFLCMC/NDB, Eglin AFB FL, which is part of the AF Nuclear Weapons Center. This Division has responsibility for developing, testing, and producing systems and components related to nuclear strategic weapon systems for our nation's warfighters. These products include the B61-12 Tailkit Assembly and the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) missile
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assess flight and propulsion control concepts, preliminary designs and allocated baselines and detailed designs related to flight and propulsion control systems for the LRSO cruise missile.
- Assess the performance predictions of weapon concepts, preliminary, and detailed designs.
- Review and provide input to trade studies for flight control and propulsion control systems design and implementation. Assess the strengths and risks of the flight control and propulsion control approaches.
- Review and provide input to System Engineering Technical Reviews and engineering and test documentation to support design and development of the system.
- US Citizen
- Current DOD Clearance (updated within six years), TS Eligible
- Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering +15 years relevant experience OR Ph.D. in Engineering +5 years relevant experience
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Travel Required; Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
Job Code: B47
Paragon Solutions, Inc., provides technical and management consulting services to public sector clients. Our strengths are in Acquisition Management, Cybersecurity and System Engineering. We have developed an outstanding reputation for technical expertise and customer satisfaction. Paragon routinely leads teams of Government, Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) and contractor personnel in formulating strategies, plans and requirements documents.
Role: Electrical Engineer - Propulsion - DoD
Location: Eglin Air Force Base,
Apply for this job now.