Marketing Executive Job Summary
We are seeking a Direct Marketing Assistant with a strategic vision to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness. You must have knowledge in marketing, sales, and promotion, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills.
Marketing Executive Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a marketing strategy in accordance with the overall company goals and vision
- Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, idea or event
- Help create and promote the overall brand identity of company
- Be a vital force in the creation and distribution of all varieties of marketing materials
- Present projects to customers on behalf of clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs
- Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
- Identify potential markets and test them extensively
- Foster and manage positive customer relationships
Marketing Executive Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- Experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The management team offers an environment where our associates’ new ideas are welcomed and encouraged. As a company, we offer advancements base solely on individual/team performance.
- Fully paid one-on-one instruction
- Full time
- Opportunity to participate in the Management Training Program
- Annual R&R trips
Revolutionary Management is an in-store marketing company that represents the leaders in home entertainment inside the largest retailers in the world. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. We value teamwork within our agency and strive for great partnerships across all platforms.
We don’t settle for small achievements, instead we like to aim for big goals, while also remaining realistic. By giving all of our team the training they deserve, we can ensure that promotions are made from within our roster of talented representatives who love their work and strive to be the best they can be.
Role: Direct Marketing Assistant
Apply for this job now.