Project Manager- Manufacturing experience is a must, Aerospace is preferred.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements. Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive “heat-map” of the steps in the project and the status of completion for each step.
- Conduct weekly review meetings with Senior Management on the status of the project.
- Interface directly with the customer on items and issues needing clarification and action by the customer.
- Involve all appropriate disciplines (e.g., sales, engineering, quality, etc.) in resolving all bottlenecks associated with implementation of the project.
- Direct individuals’ work priorities and ensure the project is progressing according to schedule.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management. Establish, record and report on metrics to monitor the program status (e.g., Sales, profitability, timing, number of parts resourced, costs, CAPX, personnel, etc.)
- Develop and implement recovery plan alternatives
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Successful candidate must be capable of influencing and managing employees who report to other functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field with 3 - 5 years experience in project management.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management. Able to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.).
- Must have a high degree of computer literacy and expertise. Must be highly competent in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,. Expertise in Microsoft Project and/or Visio is a plus.
Project Manager Other Skills and Abilities:
- Support specific objectives and targets that support company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding requirements for cost targets within your functional areas.
- Support and participate in Lean Manufacturing initiatives throughout the organization including but not limited to kaizen, Kanban, 6-Sigma, etc.
- Oversee and comply with company rules and practices in compliance with the Employee Handbook.
- Comply with 5S housekeeping practices and maintain a clean, organized work environment.
- Responsible for promoting and demonstrating a team philosophy in accomplishing company and personal goals and objectives.
Masis Staffing Solutions is a professional placement company that handles temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions. We source candidates for many different industries including, but not limited to, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, IT, Electronics, Machining, Warehousing/Distribution, Food Manufacturing, Call Centers, Medical Office/Hospitals and more.
Our team at Masis Staffing Solutions has over 30 years in the Staffing Industry and we are committed to delivering top-notch service to our employees and clients.
Role: Manufacturing Project Manager
Apply for this job now.