Since 2005, Crystal Management provides information technology (IT) infrastructure, systems integration, cybersecurity, facility design and transition, and professional services to customers in the defense, civilian federal agencies, homeland security, intelligence, and commercial sectors. We understand the mission demands innovative approaches, technology, and people. With talented professionals deployed worldwide, Crystal Management delivers IT enterprise solutions, systems engineering, and management consulting services for the largest transformation and restationing programs in defense history. Crystal Management is a service disabled veteran owned small business.
The project provides direct telecommunications technical and engineering services support to the DoD to include the design, development, deployment, sustainment, and lifecycle management of specialized information technologies.
The Business Analyst's primary objective is to help businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining and managing the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. This individual will work collaboratively with key stakeholders and partners to ensure that the solution is suitable, stable, secure, fit for purpose, and follows the overall roadmap for the platform.
Hiring during COVID-19: Permanent telework is authorized for this position, subject to company policy and customer requirements.
- Guides other business analysts in supporting clients or responsible for more complex project requirements
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end-users.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identifies and communicates with project stakeholders
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assists in conducting research on products to meet requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participates in the quality assurance and testing of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Assist with business case analysis
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary to include creating and using a requirements traceability matrix
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements verbally or through written documentation ' to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Business Analysis experience
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Experience being responsible for communicating with several stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Windows office systems
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus, good interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams.
- Active DoD Secret clearance is required.
Crystal Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.