Frito-Lay is hiring Regional Drivers for our Denver, Colorado plant. Fill out our 10 minute application and a recruiter will reach out to you ASAP:
This position requires a Class A CDL. We offer comprehensive health, dental, vision and legal benefits. We provide an employer funded retirement plan and a 410(k) with a company match. Our drivers also enjoy paid vacation and holidays. In addition to great starting wages there is also a $2,000 sign on bonus!
This is a full-time position that is responsible for safely operating a tractor/trailer to transport product to and from specified destinations while complying with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. OTR Driver hours vary by assigned route. Required work hours may be up to the legal limits allowed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and may require overnight trips as well as weekend and/or holiday work. Start times will vary by route.
• 2017 Average pay for board drivers: Extra - $69,189, DTS - $82,407 / OTR - $91,785
• $2,000 Sign on Bonus
• Component pay: $0.560/mile for single miles driven. We pay for cases unloaded, stops, delay, drop and hook, vacation etc.
• 80% non-layover: most drivers return home daily
• Comprehensive health, dental, vision and legal benefits
• Employer funded retirement plan
• 401(k) company match
• Frito-Lay pays for lodging & meals in event of layover
• Local runs delivery to large grocery stores from Cheyenne to Pueblo
• OTR runs delivery to vendors, food service distributors, and small Frito-Lay warehouses in CO, WY, SD, NM, and occasionally UT
• Tractors are automatic Internationals & Volvos
• The warehouse loads trailers manually, and we unload manually using a hand cart
• When carted product is delivered to stores, we unload carts, occasional pallets.
• We have an electronic bid board that is seniority based
• The warehouse loads trailers manually, and we unload manually using a hand cart or pulling carts or building pallets.
• When carted product is delivered to stores, we count cases. It’s all manual.
• Extra board work on both local (DTS) and OTR runs.
• Dispatch times range from 3 am to 3 pm.
• At least 21 years old
• Valid Class "A" commercial driver's license
• No DUI or DWI conviction within the last 3 years
• No license suspension or revocation within the past 3 years (related to moving violation)
- Pre- and post-trip truck inspections
- Drivers daily logs
- Dropping, hooking, and unloading trucks
- Some loading may be required
- Delivering product and obtaining signature of receipt
- Picking up returns and completing logs and other paperwork related to deliveries
By now, we hope that you are envisioning yourself as the newest member of our diverse team. Our outstanding workforce is a key factor to our success across departments and we reward entrepreneurial, high integrity people who foster teamwork.
HOW TO APPLY: While we welcome your interest in our posting, in order to be considered an applicant and/or candidate for this position, you MUST fill out an official application on our website.
Please copy and paste this link into your web browser to get started:
Due to popular demand, our OTR application is now mobile friendly. Drivers are welcome to apply from their smartphone.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Frito-Lay is proud to be equal opportunity employer.
At Frito-Lay, we are all about good fun from making tasty snacks to get your party started to taking care of our 50,000 employees who know how to find the fun in everyday challenges. As a proud member of the PepsiCo family, Performance with Purpose is what we work to achieve every day. And to us, that means creating the high-quality snacks our fans deserve, while caring for our people, communities and the environment we share.
Join our team today!
Role: Frito-Lay CDL A Drivers - $69,189-$82,400 - $2000 Sign Bonus - 213096
Apply for this job now.