- 1 year experience driving Sit-Down forklifts preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to work rotating night shifts, and weekends
- Safe operation of equipment (sit-down LPG forklift)
- Safe handling (load/unload) of finished product
- Use of RF technology and inventory control systems
- Order pulling
- Maintaining clean, safe, and organized warehouse spaces
- Additional duties as become necessary and/or are assigned by management
Poly-West, a division of Poly-America, L.P, leading plastics manufacturer, is part of a group of companies that is the worlds largest producer of polyethylene construction film, the highest quality trash bag manufacturer in the United States, and leading supplier of geomembrane liners. What began as a small manufacturing facility with several production lines has grown into a modern 400,000 square foot plant.
Our highly trained staff, and the best raw materials available, makes us the leading manufacturer of high quality polyethylene materials. Poly-West offers competitive compensation packages including Medical/Dental, paid vacations and holidays, and 401(K).
Role: Forklift Driver
Apply for this job now.