Window Nation seeks a Help Desk Administrator to provide primary-level technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Resolve remote and local Help Desk ticket issues like password resets, hardware malfunctions, application functionality, etc.
- Provide support for applications, mobile devices, desktops, laptops, printers/scanners/copiers, wired and wireless network connections; perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
- Analyze and identify trends in issue reporting; suggest preventive solutions
- Provide IT-related user training
- Manage IT-related inventory
- Configure and install hardware equipment
- Log events and their resolution
- Identify and suggest procedure improvements
- Adhere to our Core Values
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience in help desk setting; Associate’s degree with 3+ years’ experience in help desk setting; 5+ years’ experience in help desk setting; or and a bachelor’s degree or a two-year degree and additional, equivalent work experience in a help desk setting
- Solid working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Experience with Microsoft 360a plus
- Innate sense of urgency
- Passion for technology
- Impeccable prioritization and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Customer-centric mindset
We're regarded an innovative and reputable leader in the home improvement/window replacement space. We're a crazy-fast paced and high energy group with tons of work - you won't be bored or broke. We do right by our people.
Role: Help Desk Administrator
Apply for this job now.