Infrastructure Engineer - 6 Month Contract - NHS
VIQU are working with an NHS Trust in London who require an Infrastructure Engineer with experience of working in the NHS. In this role the Infrastructure Engineer will assist with the Trusts BAU issues, Windows 10 roll-out to end users along with VDI and O365.
Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Deploying Microsoft Updates to Workstations (Win 7 and Win 10) - Physical PCs, using SCCM
- Deploying Microsoft Updates to Workstations Win 10 - VMWare VDI
- Configuring and deploying third-party updates, using SCCM or another tool. Software such as Adobe Reader
- Fixing issues with Sophos Endpoint
- Configuring and deploying Microsoft AppLocker or similar tools
- Configuring and deploying Microsoft Device guard
- Possible application packaging experience to aid with some of the above
- Using tools to test vulnerability on Windows workstations
The Trust are looking for someone to start in early October and interviews will be conducted next week.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Tristan Thompson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK