Job Title: Catering Assistants - Immediate Start
Location: Isle of Wight
Pay Rate: £6.56 - £8.91 (depending on age)
Hours Per Week: 37.5 Hours - (Seasonal Contracts)
Working for the market leading Outdoor Education Provider in the UK, PGL offer a range of Activity Holidays, School Residential Trips, Language Courses, Summer Camps and much more!!
We're looking for several Catering Assistants to join this fantastic Outdoor Education Operator. We need enthusiastic, polite, helpful, and approachable individuals to ensure they provide the highest levels of customer service to all guests as well as maintain the highest levels of professionalism and cleanliness across the Catering department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and maintenance of dining room standards prior, during and after mealtimes.
- Providing counter food service.
- Washing up but also when necessary, food preparation under the supervision from a qualified staff member.
- Ensuring the cleanliness standards of the dining room, crockery/ cutlery and other equipment are maintained throughout service
- Liaising with the chef on duty, within agreed timeframes to ensure food quantity levels are maintained throughout service
To ensure you secure your place on this fantastic Seasonal Project, apply today for a fully confidential chat with an RSD Recruitment professional!!