CNC Miller - Programmer Setter Operator
£33,000 - £40,000 per annum
A company with a big reputation in the field of advanced engineering, who consistently deliver high quality machined products to its customers operating in some of today's most technically challenging markets, is looking for a skilled CNC Machinist to join their team of other highly skilled machinists.
The company offers excellent working conditions along with an interesting and varied workload.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC Haas 4/5 axis milling machines using Fanuc controls.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Working to tight tolerances.
Skills & Attributes:
- A strong CNC milling background (previous experience of Haas machines is desirable).
- A good understanding and experience of Fanuc control systems.
- Experience in programming, setting and operating CNC 4/5 axis milling machines.
- Be fully competent in reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Experience working with tight tolerances.
Hours of Work:
- 39hrs per week
- £16.00 - £20.00 p/hr
- 8am to 5pm Mon - Thurs, 8am to 1pm Fri
- OT available at 1.5x after 39 hours
- Company profit related bonus (at company discretion)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays