The Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist ensures invoices are paid accurately and in a timely matter as well as maintains records and support for our account receivables.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively seek opportunities to improve and streamline processes, develop new safeguards against errors or possible fraud, and oversee implementation of process efficiencies.
- Responsible for general ledger coding, data entry, communicating with vendors, and research.
- Maintain all accounts payable and receivable reports, spreadsheets, and centralized files.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Enter, analyze, and process invoices, expense reports, contractor payments, and corporate credit card transactions to proper accounts for multiple entities.
- Complete monthly bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements.
- Process checks for disbursements to vendors.
- Identify and enforce internal controls related to disbursements.
- Proper coding of invoices to ensure there are no duplicate payment of bills or erroneous over/under payments.
- Responsible for handling issues/concerns with Employees and Vendors regarding payment disbursement.
- Process incoming ACH’s and apply deposits to correct account.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or related field.
- Three plus years’ experience in Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Quickbooks experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data entry and organizational skills.
- Exceptional focus on project follow-through.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communicator both internally and externally.
- Team player.
- Self-starter who works well under pressure.
- Detail oriented.
- Willingness to embrace new policies and procedures.
- Accepts ownership and is responsible, dependable, and has an exceptional work ethic.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task and successfully manage the demands of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Flexible in response to the dynamic needs of the business.
- Positive outlook and the humor, patience, and flexibility necessary to address the needs of an entrepreneurial organization.
The Austin Colby Co. is dedicated to maximizing the potential of our greatest asset: our employees. We embrace change and the opportunity it brings. We are focused on delivering quality services and products, and are committed to recruit, develop, reward and retain our workforce.
When you join the Austin Colby Co., you receive much more than career opportunities. We understand that our employees are the key to our success so when you are at your best - so are we.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that helps you stay healthy, plan for the future and maintain a work-life balance. All this in a business casual work environment.
We are a drug free work place.
Role: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist
Apply for this job now.