COMPANY: CORNWALLIS ELT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £70,000 - £85,000 base + package
My client a leading Financial Services Institution based in the City is looking for a Senior Process Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. You will support the Finance Team in a Business Analyst capacity, reporting directly into the Finance Change Manager responsible for all the activity across process re-engineering workstreams on a critical project which will allow you to look across the entire business.
You will work with senior stakeholders to identify and document current and future state processes and then produce both business and functional requirements from this. You will work with the business to understand its needs and create business process models. Calypso experience/exposure would also be highly beneficial for this role.
It is also key that you understand the full project lifecycle (have worked from Front to Back Office) and continuous improvement concepts (Six Sigma, Lean, Business Process Modelling to BPMN standards).
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst, who has led business change initiatives and is able to write both business and functional requirements
- A solid understanding and experience in Business Process Modelling (BPMN 2.0) and Business Rule Management
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma tools in order to identify, track and monitor business benefits
- Calypso experience would be highly beneficial
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
This role would be ideal for someone ready to take that next step in their Business Analyst career, joining a highly visible and key area of the business.