Signature Systems Group (SSG), headquartered in Flower Mound, TX, is a high growth manufacturer of composite ground protection products in the events, entertainment and industrial marketplaces worldwide. We are a 20-year-old internationally branded company in an exciting growth phase of under a new CEO.
We seek a Director of Sales to head the sales operations of our event and entertainment sector (inside sales, account management, and strategic outside sales), execute on tactical and strategic plans, sustain and grow current customer base and increase market share. Major duties include: achievement of sales quotas, forecast accuracy, providing management communications to the sales department, train & coaching salespersons; monitoring and reporting on sales metrics; strategic planning and managing the sale administration process.
The Director of Sales will report to VP, Sales & Marketing. Additionally, this role will actively work with other functional leaders and their respective teams in sales, marketing and product development.
In this role, you will:
· Develop sales objectives and consistently and accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
· Establish key performance indicators to assess team and individual performance levels.
· Mentor, motivate and inspire salespersons throughout the sales cycle and fiscal year.
· Meet with key customers, assist sales representatives with maintain relationship and negotiating and close deals.
· Analyze the productivity of the sales organization and recommend adjustments to staffing, quota, commission and resources to maximize results.
· Communicate sales plans, processes, and forecasting/performance metrics across all levels of the organization.
· Monitor and report sale activity against monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
· Determine incentive programs to foster the right behaviors across the teams and deliver the desired results.
· Lead weekly sales meetings, measure sales performance and set weekly goals
· Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects
· Responsible for ensuring salesperson consistently use CRM (Salesforce) correctly
· Monitor CRM for data integrity to ensure that reports and KPIs are correct and meaningful
· Continually evaluate and improve sales administration processes and incentives to ensure high standards of performance.
· Develop a professional inside sales culture and serve as a role model for the sales team in all aspects of the business.
· Work closely with marketing and other departments to develop pricing strategies and sales campaigns
· Serving as escalation point for any customer or salesperson issues.
· Directs staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and assess control sales programs
· Create a positive, energetic, high velocity sales culture of activity and success
We’re looking for someone who:
· Is self-motivated and goal-oriented;
· Enjoys working in a collaborative environment;
· Is a clear thinker when communicating the abstract to actions;
· Has excellent communication skills; both written and verbal;
· Is highly engaged, takes initiative and stays accountable for their actions;
· And it doesn’t hurt to be highly organized and with a strong attention to detail
To be successful, you will need:
· Combined 10+ years of sales and sales leadership experience, must have at least 5+ years of sales leadership experience.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant major, MBA preferred
· Excellent management, coaching, and mentoring skills with the ability to effectively direct the sales team to maximize revenues and profits.
· Consistent record of team quota achievement.
· Ability to facilitate sales training to increase sales acumen and effectiveness within the sales team.
· Demonstrated expertise in Inside Sales and qualification strategies, techniques, processes and KPIs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
· Strong analytical and cross-departmental problem-solving skills with an ability to work under the pressure of a monthly sales cadence.
· Ability to travel at least 30%
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications and SalesForce.com
· Prior experience using Hubspot or other market automation tools preferred
SSG will provide you:
· A job that’s fast paced, challenging and rewarding;
· A casual yet high energy environment with passionate co-workers, engaged leadership, and the ability to truly make an impact;
· Competitive pay and benefits including affordable medical, dental, and vision coverage; employer paid group life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k with a generous employer match of up to 4%
· 3 weeks paid time off and 7 company paid holidays
Role: Director of Sales
Location: Flower Mound,
Apply for this job now.