- Handling daily maintenance and trash removal at Signal’s bus shelters
- Installing and removing all advertising copy.
- Maintaining daily work logs on assigned duties.
- Serving as a member of the construction team for new shelter installations.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Ethical Conduct
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The work environment is generally out of the office at our bus shelters. You will be required to drive your route to complete these tasks.
They physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. The employee must be able to drive to his or her route in a safe manner.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This position is non-exempt. Nominal working hours depend on traffic patterns in market and requirements of Operations Manager. Typical working hours of 8 hours/ day to be expected.
Required Education/ Experience:
- Capacity to do maintenance work
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean motor vehicle record.
- High School Diploma or GED
Signal Outdoor is a growing company known for its innovation and excellence in the field of Outdoor Advertising. We specialize in shelter advertising, exterior and interior bus advertising, bench ads and , free standing kiosks . Signal presently operates out of home advertising programs in the following Metropolitan Markets: New York, Washington DC, Miami, Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, Hartford and New Haven..
Role: ROUTE MAINTENANCE ATTENDANT
Location: Capitol Heights,
Apply for this job now.