REKKI: Account Manager
Who is REKKI?
REKKI is an app that makes ordering between restaurants and suppliers easier, more efficient and more accountable. We see it as our duty to reimagine the supply chain for the food industry. We believe independent restaurants are fundamental to society - they provide a space to connect and actually talk to each other - and we work to make them sustainable businesses.
We are obsessed with the people who work to feed us. As a team, we spend a lot of time with people in the food industry, eating their food and listening to their stories. We love the grit and determination, the sweat, the wild stories, and the banter they have to share. These people work tirelessly so that others can indulge in experiences and expand their horizons. We build REKKI for them.
What will you be doing?
Working as part of the Account Management team at REKKI, you will be responsible for engaging with world class chefs and restaurants to make sure that they fully embrace REKKI to gain maximum value.
You will be tasked with :
- Increasing the usage of the app among new customers.
- Identifying opportunities for REKKI to grow its footprint in our key markets.
- Managing and rolling out campaigns to help scale REKKI globally.
- Identifying which key features best suit our users and formulating strategies to roll them out.
- Selling our free products and services to new or existing customers.
You will be an integral part of our global team and will work on projects covering all the international markets we are operating in. You work closely with cross-functional teams to formulate ideas on how to improve our product, our processes and our tools.
What do I need?
To succeed in this role, we are looking for candidates who:
- Have a huge drive for success. We focus on numbers and have high KPIs we require you to meet. You have a history of over-performing and are considered best in class.
- Experience. You class yourself as fearless over the phone and have experience managing accounts remotely.
- Exude passion. You are infatuated with the restaurant industry and obsessed with improving the lives of the people that work in it.
- Crave a challenge. You like pushing boundaries and going the extra mile. You are ambitious and highly motivated.
- Highly confident. You are comfortable networking with different types of people and finding ways to collaborate with them to help launch and grow REKKI.
- Consistently take initiative. You are confident in working with limited resources under tight deadlines, and not afraid of going into the field on the ground level. Constantly changing environments do not phase you.
- Have an international mindset. You like working with a range of people from around the globe. You speak English fluently but additional languages are a plus.
Why join REKKI?
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to revolutionize the supplier buyer relationship in the hospitality industry.
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences.
- Exposure to a team of smart, passionate people at one of the most exciting and best-funded early stage global startups.
REKKI is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Role: Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Park, County Londonderry,
Apply for this job now.