Teaching Personnel are currently working on behalf of an 'OUTSTANDING' school in the Littleover area of Derby. The school cater for student's age 3 - 18 years old with SLD, PMLD and ASC.
The school are looking for support staff for day to day supply for the rest of this academic year.
The ideal candidate:
- Recent experience working with children with SEN such as PMLD and ASC
- Previous experience in the education sector such as a school or college
- Able to work as part of a team, with good communication skills
- Relevant training such as Moving and Handling
- Additional CPD such as Team Teach or Autism Awareness
For more information please contact Sarah on 0115 845 6409 or click apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Role: PMLD SUPPORT - DE23
Apply for this job now.