We are currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN) to join as a Ward Nurse and work with the UK's Leading Eye Care specialist. You will be based in the state-of-the-art hospital in Derby.
Working with the newest modern technologies, you will be providing clinical support pre and post procedure on the ward ensuring that high standards of care are adhered to at all times. With 13 world class hospitals currently providing services across the UK, you will be joining the company during an exciting growth phase with 7 further hospitals due to open within the next 12 months.
A snapshot of the Ward Nurse package is:
- Salary of up to £32,640.00
- Days Only
- Family friendly hours
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Private Healthcare options available
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
- Two bonus schemes paid annually based on individual and company performance
Criteria for this Ward Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) NMC PIN
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Passion for high quality patient centred care
- Fast thinking with the ability to solve problems under pressure
Responsibilities for this Ward Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- Undertake all care for patients including diagnostic tests and post-operative care, including clinical care such as cannulation and drug administration
- Admission and discharge of patients on theatre day
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the hospital
If you are an experienced Ward Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care and have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Ward Nurse (RGN) in this Outstanding service, please either click APPLY or call Kio at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...].