Year 5 Teacher needed in Waterlooville!
Supply Desk are working with a large primary school in Waterlooville who are seeking a full time Primary teacher to start September 2020!
The role is to cover a year 5 class on a full time basis until the end of the academic year!
We are currently looking for a teacher who:
• Has outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to #removed# or call Becky on: 07920088445.
Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and supporting over 700 schools across the county. There are over 400 primary schools in Hampshire and we are seeking those who either live in or can get to; Bordon, Aldershot, Fleet, Farnborough, Hook, Winchester, Basingstoke, Fareham & Gosport, Havant, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Andover and the New Forest. Whether you are interested in this advert or would like to discuss our other opportunities we would be really keen to speak with you!