Availability: FT and PT Positions available
Compensation: Between $40,000 to $60,000 Annually
Calling all athletes, competitors, leaders, team players, sports fanatics, etc...
Do you have a passion for sports?
Would you love a job where you can work hard and get paid at the same time?
NEW Event Sales company in Savannah, GA seeks candidates that are sports minded with an outgoing personality and competitive edge to join our exciting new events team.
No Experience….. No Problem!
We offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts, mentors and more.
Sales Rep Duties:
- Working in a Team, Producing Individual Results
- Promoting Client's Products and Services to the Public
- Enthusiastically Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering Interested Customers
- Creating Positive Brand Awareness for Our Clients
Some of The Benefits of a Sales Rep Are:
- A Supportive Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Result-Based Advancement & Earning Potential
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition, Awards, and Additional Incentives
- Great Bonus’
We are also looking to enhance our leadership and management core and have found that people with experience in sport, fitness, teamwork, and leadership make excellent sales assistants, leaders, managers and business partners.
The Requirements/Recommendations Are:
- Sport, fitness, health, leadership, teamwork or related experience
- A desire to be the best and a passion for success
- A proven commitment (education, sport, club, etc.)
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude towards sales
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- Must be over 18 and eligible to work in the US
- Must be willing to commute to Savannah, GA daily
Please click the "Apply" button to send your resume or LinkedIn profile to our HR Team today.
Here at Global Legacy Consulting we are hungry to develop our clients in the telecommunications, sports, finance, healthcare and non-profit organization customer base. It is what we do best! We help our clients grow through specialized events, retail and in-store promotions, allowing us to forge a long-term relationship with their customers. Essentially, we enable longevity between the clients and their customer base by making sure that the customer has a clear understanding of the client’s product offerings and receives excellent customer service. Using visual demonstrations and product advice, we provide clients with quantifiable results, which can be analyzed on a daily or weekly basis.
Role: Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.