We are currently looking for an Environmental Inspector to join our team. Candidate must be able to work extended hours and travel occasionally. Candidate's role will be as a Lead Risk Assessor and Asbestos Inspector. If not already licensed, must be able to obtain licensing within 6 months. Lead Risk Assessments are predominately conducted in occupied residences. Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to: air monitoring, mold evaluation, indoor air quality assessments, site monitoring and groundwater sampling. Candidate will be responsible for performing site inspections and preparing accurate reports on findings.
- High School Diploma
- If not licensed, ability to obtain Lead Risk Assessor license within 90 days of employment
- Possess a valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel for extended duration and work overtime
- Ability to walk / climb over rough terrain and carry up to 100 lbs
- Pass pre-employment physical & drug screening (Projects may require additional screening)
- Ability to keep equipment, tooling and supplies organized
- Capability to balance multiple projects, identify priorities and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work with teams to meet capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interaction with clients and building occupants
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Related Field
- Indiana and/ or Illinois Lead Risk Assessor License
- Indiana and/or Illinois Asbestos Inspector License
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Excel skills
Amereco Engineering is a small business devoted to providing high level environmental consulting and engineering services to a wide range of clientele. Since our founding in 1992, our mission has been to provide clients with the resources they need to navigate complex environmental regulations, while ensuring that human and environmental health and safety are never compromised. Our team of multi-disciplinary environmental professionals allows us to provide turn-key environmental solutions on a wide range of projects. Due to extended and sustained growth, Amereco is in need of skilled and reliable team members to support additional growth.
Role: Environmental Technician - Lead & Asbestos
Apply for this job now.