Part time HGV DRIVER required Now!!!
Are you an HGV DRIVER currently studying at college or training for a career but need extra money while you do? Do you work 4 on 4 off and have extra days you could drive on. Perhaps you are retired and want to keep your hand in the HGV Game?
Then Savanna staff Solutions is the perfect Solution for you. As well as the usual ongoing HGV DRIVER work, we provide, we also have a massive number of ad-hoc shifts doing the following:
- Class 1 Trunking Days
- Class 1 Trunking Nights
- Class 1 Trailer drop and swap
- Class 1 Over nights for the film industry on location in the UK and overseas
- Class 1 Deliveries
- Class 1 shunting position
- Class 2 Days or Nights
- Class 2 long Haul (minimal deliveries)
- Class 2 Tramping
- Class 2 Delivery work (pallet network, clothes deliveries, Drink's deliveries and multi drop)
- Class 2 HIAB work for 3 very well-known companies
- Class 2 Driving only work
- 7.5T Multi Drop Drivers
Here at Savanna our typical HGV DRIVER rates are between £14 and £24 p/h depending on shift time, length, and if its week or weekend work. Savanna have HGV DRIVER shifts that can work around you.
Hit " Apply now" below and our dedicated ex HGV DRIVER and transport manager now talent scout and recruitment sales manager Wes, will be in touch to begin the registration process
In #removed# our average shift coverage fell to an all-time low due to Brexit, Corona and the Dreaded IR35 regulations, but with the easing of lock down measures, the transport industry is back with a bang, and we can offer plenty of work NOW!