I am currently recruiting a Project Manager to join a very slick, award winning, medium sized construction consultancy to join their High End Residential and Commerical Office team based in London.
My client works within a range of sectors both in infrastructure and build. This role is within their High End Resi team. Due to an expansion plan, they are looking for an Intermediate Project Manager to join an arleady succesful team in Central London.
Roles & Responsibilities:.
- Actively support the Director with delivery of projects to ensure completion in accordance with statutory and regulatory deadlines and Business Plan.
- You will be responsible for demonstrating value for money investment on all projects by ensuring the client commercial and procurement processes are adhered to by all Alliance Partners and will interface with asset management, asset strategy and operations teams to ensure that the client meets its serviceability targets and measures of success.
- Identify and work with the Senior PM to implement best practice from across the sector and other sectors of the construction industry
- Administer the Contracts within delegated authorities.
- 3-5 years Project Management experience within a consultancy is a must.
- Preferably have a degree in Project Management or equivalent qualification
- Be client facing, good communication skills etc.
In return, my client are one of the best businesses to work for in the region with regards to how they treat their staff including, car allowence, a great pension and flexible working. They work with some world renowned clients and on top of that you will receive a very competitive salary great benefits package and bonus with a fast track to Senior/ Associate level in a short time.
For more information, please hit 'apply' or call the bristol office and ask for Josh.