Supervises Starbucks partners daily and maintains an attractive and well stocked store. Prepares beverages to Starbucks’ standards.
· Leads team in accordance with Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
· Ensures excellent guest service in all aspects, including Mystery Shops.
· Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
· Performs normal barista duties and ensures that opening and closing procedures are followed.
· Assists Starbucks Manager with creating weekly partner schedule.
· Assists with conducting inventory, maintaining stock, and placing orders.
· Prints daily sales reports.
· Takes money bags to Accounting.
· Conducts Starbucks on-the-job training programs for baristas and store management (AST Training) as needed.
· Enforces both Starbucks’ and Rock City’s employment policies and procedures. Serves as a positive example by always being in compliance with these policies.
· Coaches and counsels Starbucks’ partners as needed. Keeps Starbucks Manager informed of any partner issues.
· Supervises a staff of 5-15 partners.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
· Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
· Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions form a group of managers, guests or the general public. Ability to read & analyze business correspondence. Ability to develop and write reports
· Barista and AST certification through Starbucks.
· Must possess excellent computer skills and be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
· Must be able to work nights, weekends, & holidays as needed. Must be flexible to cover shifts as needed.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
· Required to regularly use hands and fingers. Must be able to lift/move up to 30 pounds. Required to walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently. Must be able to stand regularly.
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview, Rock City's Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co., and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Role: Starbucks Team Leader
Location: Lookout Mountain,
Apply for this job now.