Product and Customer Support
- Are you a heads down, focused worker who thrives in working a process?
- Are you professional and courteous, but a fact-based decision maker?
- Are you a deliberate, focused and detailed person with a technical mindset?
If so, as a product and customer support specialist for Comfort Products, you will execute our customer service process and field customer inquiries to resolution. We are a small company with great products and people looking for dedicated team members to ensure our customers are well taken care of.
This role requires an ability to assess customer issues and map those issues to the right solutions. This is both email and phone support. Specifically, you will be responsible to:
- Manage inbound customer support tickets
- Manage spare parts maintenance and purchasing
- Handle Andon Cord responses from Amazon Vendor Central
- Provide other ordering and product support
Ideal candidates have a high school diploma, 3-5 years’ experience in a customer-service centric role, strong written communications skills and grammar, and proven ability to delivery consistent, quality work in a professional manner.
100 year old company transforming itself for the future. We are growing 30% a year or more. We work with customers like Walmart, Amazon, Target, Wayfair, and many more
Role: Consumer and Product Support
Apply for this job now.