Based in Northern, VA, Cyber Defense Technologies has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a AWS Dev/Ops Engineer to assist in the deployment and management of various cloud environments within the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). This position is located in Reston VA and Washington DC.
- Design and develop AWS infrastructure for Dev, Test and Ops.
- Standup, automate, and manage AWS environments for multiple projects and programs.
- Lead service delivery and support functions and work with tech team to manage production uptime and availability.
- Ensure application and/or infrastructure security with industry best practices and tools.
- Maintain monitoring of environments, generate and analyze cloud metrics, and developing standard reports for the government.
- Excellent communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Manage and implement Configuration Management and Risk Management Framework.
- Other tasks as required.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in cloud engineering or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience setting up AWS infrastructure, VCPs, and security user groups and roles.
- Strong experiences with multiple AWS services IIAM, Cloud Formation/Formation Templates, CloudWatch, ECS, Lamda, …).
- Familiarity with containers and container management frameworks such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experiences with CI tools
- Relevant technical Skills (e.g. scripting, Python, etc.)
- AWS Certifications or other cloud certifications
- Deep understanding of AWS architecture
- Experience working within DIA.
Cyber Security firm based in Reston, Virginia. Serving Government and Commercial clients globally.
Role: AWS Dev/Ops Engineer
Apply for this job now.