Important: Relocation Required - Hiring for positions in Abilene Texas.
Currently looking for hardworking, energetic RN's for opportunities in a growing medical center in Abilene, TX. The ideal candidate will be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an ADN or BSN with at least 1-2 years of relevant nursing experience. Relocation and Excellent Sign On Bonus for qualified nurses with one+ year experience.
Med Surg, Telemetry, L&D, CCU, PCU
- Provide professional nursing care for patients in assigned areas according to established procedures.
- Responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care plans for patients.
- Observe patient’s vital signs.
- Adhere to the Board of Registration in Nursing rules and regulations.
- Support the health care team.
- Perform all other nursing duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing ADN or BSN
- Current TX RN licensure
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant nursing experience
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Role: RN-Registered Nurse-Abilene, Texas
Apply for this job now.