- Receive, sort, count and move inventory.
- Check to make sure bins and boxes are labeled accurately.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Follow current processes and procedures but not be afraid to discuss other ideas for improved efficiency and/or quality.
- Assist other workers with specific duties as requested.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Enthusiasm and a passion for pride in your work.
- Cooperative attitude toward co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to follow simple instruction and do it right the first time.
- Must be able to stand and work with your hands continually.
- Must recognize and acknowledge the high moral quality and goodwill of the company.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Summary - To perform unskilled work at the facility such as receiving, pulling/ picking, counting, boxing, cleaning, assembly work, and shipping.
DeWitts Radiator, LLC engineers and manufactures premium cooling products. We continue to build on over 15 years of manufacturing experience with quality products, engineering innovation, and superior service and support. We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive compensation, excellent health, dental and vision insurance, long term disability, 401(k)/matching, and paid vacation. Visit us online at #.
Role: Dewitts Shipping/ Assembly
Apply for this job now.