Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, Amusement Manager for our location in Lincoln, NE at Gateway Mall.
The Amusement Manager will be responsible for the profit of the arcades and cranes through effective management and control of staff and equipment. S/he keeps the games in “ideal playing conditions.” S/he is involve with cash handling, ensuring that the deposit bag balanced at the end of every shift, refilling machines when required and assisting with promotional ideas. The Amusement Manager is also responsible for excellent customer service, problem-solving and implementing all company policies and procedures.
· Achieve sales goals through the efficient execution of Company policies.
· Assist customer and perform minor repairs on various machines without the assistance of mechanic on duty
· Explains game operation or rules to customers, and responds to customer complaints of machine malfunction.
· Plan and prepare work schedules and assignments of employees to specific duties
· Monitor store inventory levels on a daily basis ensure adequate availability of products
· In the conjunction with the General Manager, supervise department employees to ensure they are in compliance with established operation practices and policies
· Ensure all store amusement employees are properly trained
· Ensure all reports, such as purchase, inventory on sales, are accurate and completed and submitted in a timely manner
· Able to perform General Manager duties in his/her absence
· Monitor store staffing on a daily basis to ensure department is adequately staffed
· Assist the General Manager in curbing internal and external theft
· Ensure the store and Redemption are presents a pleasing image by changing store displays for better traffic flow with the approval of the General Manager
· Ability to understand and track departmental sales on an ongoing basis
· Assist with overall operations improvements such as increasing customer base
· Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being constantly visible and readily accessible to our customers.
· Resolve complex customer complaints
· Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
· Perform all shift duties as required by General Manager
· Assist in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet store needs.
· Complete reviews, absence reports, supervise staff with time and attendance along with work ethics.
· Review department timesheets for accuracy
· Counsel and train employees as needed.
· Additional duties and responsibilities to be performed when directed by General Manager:
v Cash Handling and Management
v Front Counter to include register functions/procedures
v Travel for company related errands and off-site assignments
· Follow Company guidelines for managing confidential information, customer satisfaction and supervising sales associates.
· Ensure satisfactory maintenance, appearance and condition of assigned facilities to comply with security, safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
· Enforce compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and company policy pertaining to safety, loss prevention.
· Opening & closing duties to include checking all doors and setting the alarm or disengaging the alarm upon entering.
Amusement Managers must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respects for everyone. The Amusement Manager must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or two year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Please submit your resume or complete and application online at #removed#
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (Round1USA) for more information!
Round1 is a multi-entertainment activity complex holding stores in California (7), Washington (1), Colorado (1), Texas (2), Michigan (1), New York (2), Maine (1), Pennsylvania (2), Georgia (1), Massachusetts (1), Illinois (3), North Carolina (1), Utah (1), New Mexico (1), and Ohio (1) (as of September, 2018).
Round1 originated in Japan, back in 1980 and with the support from fans and customers has successfully grown into 106 stores accounting for $772 million in sales (as of May, 2018). First overseas expansion was targeted to the United States in August 2010, opening the 1st store in City of Industry, California. Since then, we have opened 26 stores within 8 years and the company has continued to grow! In 2019, at least 10 stores are scheduled and planned to open 50 stores by 2020. As you can see, we are expanding and growing catering to wide range of customers from family, groups of kids, and adults providing an extraordinary fun and unforgettable experiences. We are currently recruiting staff and managers to join the company to improve our services.
We are currently recruiting staffs and managers to join the company to improve our facilities with new ideas and new faces. There will be specific roles given to individuals to help with the new opening locations or operating in existing stores. Depending on the skills and abilities, employees get promotion as a General Manager to a District Manager. If you prefer to work at the core of Round One, there is a HQ position to work with the Marketing Team, Accounting Team, etc.
Our motto is to have individuals develop with the company growth and expansion. Apply now to be part of our team! We are waiting for your application!
Role: Amusement Department Manager
Apply for this job now.