We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will provide high-level administrative support for an Executive at our company.
- Handle administrative needs of Executives
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Answer phones, run errands, and handle general office/clerical duties
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors
- Train and supervise lower-level clerical staff
- Maintain and order supplies
- Ability to take initiative, solve problems promptly, and think logically
- Ability to work in a climate characterized by frequent interruptions, unexpected emergencies, and the need to balance a multitude of tasks
- Communicate well with owners, subcontractors, estimators, and office and field employees via both over the phone and in writing
- Must be able to take direction and criticism well
- Have knowledge and understanding of construction projects
- Perform light bookkeeping when needed through Quickbooks
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a sound foundation in English grammar, spelling, and punctuation and the ability to perform basic arithmetic.
Role: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Paso Robles,
Apply for this job now.