Please note This position starts 10/1/18
Certified Pharmacy Technician needed in Houston, TX
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Certified Pharmacy Technician in the Houston area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together almost 20 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution's recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
- Evaluates and authorizes approval of prior authorization pharmacy requests from prescribers received by telephone and/or facsimile using client clinical criteria. Determines appropriateness for medications.
- Communicates decision to physicians, physicians office staff, medical management staff, and/or pharmacists.
- Communicates selected prior authorization criteria, pharmacy benefit coverage, and formulary alternatives to physicians, physicians office staff, medical management staff, and/or pharmacists.
- Researches, resolves, and documents prior authorization outcomes in the pharmacy system.
- Escalates requests to Pharmacist when request requires extensive clinical review or denial.
- Researches, resolves, and documents physician or client inquiries and grievances. Provides verbal or written results to client, prescriber, provider, and/or management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 6 months experience in retail, hospital, or facility pharmacy setting required.
- Proficiency in computerized pharmacy systems and software applications required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow clinical criteria and instructions
- Experience with Windows-based software applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification or License.
- Hours: Full Time
- Pay: $15.00
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
INTEGRITY STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
Role: Certified Pharmacy Tech
Apply for this job now.