Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
The National Fleet Manager is a critical role in driving and scaling the success of the Fleet Operations team, ensuring proper management of all fleet resources to the enterprise as we continue rapid expansion. This function supports Fleet leadership and partners closely with the business, internal stakeholders and external third parties; continuously striving to evolve value delivery through a carefully executed framework. This role is key to ensuring Fleet Operations persists in providing world-class service and support to the organization, during a period of exponential growth.
- Full time benefits! - Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401K
- Great potential for growth and opportunity
- Highly competitive salary
- Telematics Trip Audits
- Audit each department's trip history and present findings to Director of Fleet
- Troubleshoot Geotab devices/ integration issues with ARI
- Review Telematics data resulting from motor vehicle accidents
- Update geofenced zones weekly
- Vehicle Assessments
- Distribute fleet documents (fuel cards, EZ Pass, registration, insurance)
- Audit DOT materials (checklist, hours form, materials)
- Collect and report on Pre/Post-trip Inspection results
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Enforcing preventative maintenance completion
- Ensure weekly tire pressure checks are completed on all vehicles
- Identify and report non-routine maintenance needs
- Must be able to travel to other markets (10 - 20%)
- Organized/ able to multitask
- Bachelors or equivalent experience work experience
- Fleet experience/ knowledge of ARI systems preferred
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Powered by JazzHR