CNC Laser, Laser Machinist, Laser Operative, CNC Miller, CNC Machinist, CNC Turner, CNC Setter, CNC Press Brake, CNC, Sheet Metal Worker, Fabricator, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive, Food, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Location: Stratford Upon Avon, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £11 - £11.50 per hour + benefits
CNC LASER OPERATIVE - Stratford Upon Avon, Permanent
EMBS Engineering Ltd is working exclusively with one of our long-standing partners, who have established themselves as one of the market-leading precision engineering companies within the UK regarding their manufacturing capabilities within Fabrication & Welding in particular.
As such, our client is seeking a Laser Operative to join their company on a permanent basis. The business is currently experiencing growth and holds a strong order book with new and existing customers.
The business offers individuals the chance to be a part of an internal development program - inspiring talent, which is designed to support employees vision and ambitions to grow internally into future roles so this could be a great opportunity for those who want not just a job but a career and be involved within a company who champions internal promotions and career progression.
This role will be suitable for not only Laser Operatives with current experience but also candidates who possess other machining experience - milling, turning, grinding, pressing, water cutting etc.
Sheet Metal Workers who have experience using guillotines, presses etc. are also encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous CNC machining experience - milling, turning, grinding, boring, water cutting, pressing etc.
- Ability to set jigs and fixtures, download programs and run automatic machinery
- Background within manufacturing or engineering (aerospace, automotive, food / FMCG, medical, pharmaceutical, special purpose machinery, general engineering / manufacturing)
- Worked with thin gauge, sheet metal components - parts ranging from 0.5mm - 4mm thick
- Knowledge of working with stainless steels
- Ability to follow work instructions / route cards
- Willingness to learn
- High attention level to detail
- Previous CNC Laser experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
In return, our client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position
- Hourly rate: £11 - £11.50 per hour depending on experience
- Regular Day shift position with an early finish on Friday
- Additional benefits include: Holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme, sick pay, death in service, internal & external training and development opportunities, and much more
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the above minimum criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to #removed#